- Art journal has became another exausting chore - the thing that I was most afraid of.
- I still really enjoy it, but I lack inspiration.
- Takes more and more time, I can't do it.
- As you can probably see, I lost my afflatus completly.
- From the thing that used to bring my only joy and pride, it became a disappointment, over and over.
- My little Tumblr sucess in popularity made me compete with my past self.
- Art journal no longer can express me, because I feel incomplete, small and empty. There's nothing to put on paper.
- I hate the fact that I stress about it now, when it used to have only a calming role.
- After all, it made me wonder if I want to do art in the future. Probably I'm not enough.
- I need to work more, work harder.
niedziela, 12 czerwca 2016
Thoughts on art journaling - another 7 weeks
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)


Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz