środa, 3 lutego 2016

January Favourites

I started the year feeling wreck and awful about myself, but now it's betting better and better. The funny thing is, that is mostly because some tiny aspects of my every day life. They made a difference. 



  • I've got Kindle from my parents on Christmas and I was a little sceptical about it at first, but now it's my favourite item I own. I was struggling whole past year to read more and I has been one month and I feel like I have already read more in one month than a whole year. I read faster and more enjoy it, it's really amazing. I probably sound ridiculous, but I'm way happier as a person because of that plastic thing. 
  • My month was basically made by desk planner. It's big, it's juicy - I can visibly see my productivity rise. More of my ideas come to life because of it. I can't imagine my life with out it! My desk now look like a seven-year-old property, instead of seventeen. And I also draw stupid things like that with colorful pensils on this thing. 5-year-old. 
  • Chickpeas. I've rediscovered them. That's all. 
  • Stripy clothing + red lipstick = power couple. Confident boost, recomended for everyone. 
  • VISUAL JOURNAL. Oh my God. This was the best idea EVER. One word: destress.
  • "The Tempest" - saw the play few months ago, finally read the actual drama. Just brilliant. Just Shakespeare, I can't say enough. 
  • "Hot for food" - blog + channel. Lauren is goals. Their food is goals. Actually started incorporating vegan dishes to my diet because of them. Thank you. 
I'm going to do this silly list every month, because celebrating small things makes me way happier, helps me overcome weird sadness around me. Thank you my stuff. You're great. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz